Service Control Manager is a program that gives you full control over services installed on your computer, and on remote computers as well.
Using this tool you can
* Install and uninstall services.
* Start, stop and pause services.
* View list of all installed services and their properties.
* Change service properties.
* Do all of the above on REMOTE computer!
The only difference between local and remote operations is speed: remote operations are usually slower than local ones
Click here for more Information